DO YOU ACCEPT
We accept walk-ins everyday on a first come, first serve basis, and we recommend calling ahead. We look forward to hearing from you! Making an appointment is easy and always recommended.
WHAT ARE YOUR SHOP RULES?
You must be 18 years of age to get tattooed.
Please have a valid ID or passport.
No children allowed at the shop.
Please come to your appointment well-rested, well-hydrated, and well-fed. Please wear clothing conducive for getting tattooed, and please be relaxed upon arrival. Please do not bring more than one person to your appointment. Bringing a large group of people can be distracting and potentially interfere with the process of the tattoo.
Also, plan your day accordingly. We do not rush the process of getting tattooed, so best to allow plenty of time for the appointment.
WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
Cash is always our preferred form of payment, but we DO accept all major credit cards. We do not accept checks.
Deposits are required for all appointments. We can not make appointments over the phone unless a deposit has already been made.
Please note, we have a strict 48-hour cancellation/reschedule policy for all appointments. Appointments made within 48 hours of appointment date will forfeit deposit if cancelled.
WHAT TYPE OF AFTER CARE DO YOU SUGGEST?
Easy Street uses Tegaderm film for aftercare.
• Leave film on for 96 hours. Plasma, blood bi-product, and other moisture is expected to be contained in the Tegaderm wrap, this is totally normal.
Read more about Tegaderm and the benefits of its uses here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tegaderm
• You CAN shower and exercise with your tattoo wrapped in tegaderm.
• Remove the Tegaderm prior to getting in the shower. It is very sticky, peeling it off can be uncomfortable and might feel like you are peeling your tattoo off, DON'T WORRY! You aren't.
• After removing the Tegaderm, rinse in warm soapy water thoroughly.
• After washing, let air dry for 1 hour.
• When tattoo is dry or itchy, apply a fragrance free WATER-BASED white lotion, such as Nivea, Lubriderm, Curel, etc.
• DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH AT YOUR TATTOO
• Your tattoo might be shiny, waxy, or raised, for as long as a few months after getting it. Your tattoo is for LIFE, so please give it time to settle in.
If you have any questions, please call the shop!